Stockroom Assistant APPLY NOW
Are you who we’re looking for?
We are seeking a Stockroom Assistant that is eager to be a part of our newest venture in the heart of London’s most esteemed shopping precinct.
As a Stockroom Assistant, you will be responsible for effectively and actively engaging and all back-of-house processes and procedures, while liaising between other retail team members. It is crucial that you are someone that communicates clearly, pays attention to detail, and is solutions orientated.
JOB PURPOSE and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the store management and team with back of house procedures
- Help to oversee inbound and outbound stock movements on daily basis
- Ensure all stock is organised, merchandised, and maintained to a high standard and by company guidelines
- Assist the sales team with replenishment and retrieving stock in a timely and efficient manner
- Support the sales team with informing stock levels outside of standard reports and systems
- Be responsible for reorganising stockroom and back of house spaces according to store needs
- Be responsible for pricing all display products and marking corresponding boxes/packaging
- Report to senior management with discrepancies, damages, faults, and inventory levels
- Proven experience in a similar role, or a role with a transferrable skill set
- Computer skills in Microsoft Software (Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and an affinity for processes and procedures
- Ability to multitask and prioritise within a fast paced environment
- Capable of manual and physical work, such as moving heavy boxes
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
WHY WORK WITH US?
Naked Wolfe is committed to encouraging your personal and professional development, create teams and build environments that inspire. Naked Wolfe aspires to provide a stimulating and fulfilling workplace, in which its you can learn a host of new skills, develop skills you already have and reach your full potential.
Location: New Bond St, London
Contract: Part Time