Sales Associate APPLY NOW
Are you who we’re looking for?
We are seeking Sales Associates who are eager to be a part of our newest venture in the heart of London’s most esteemed shopping precinct.
As a Sales Associate at Naked Wolfe, you will act as an in-store ambassador, help drive sales, build customer relationships, and represent the brand’s core values.
JOB PURPOSE and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive sales in store, whilst building a strong client and customer portfolio
- Provide all customers and clients with a positive experience before, during and beyond their visit
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and presentation
- Understand stock and inventory processes and maintain as expected
- Provide constant feedback and report on customer profiles, key products or trends, events, and competitor analysis
- Maintain retail displays per the visual merchandising guidelines
- Complete POS transactions including cash handling, refund and exchanges
- Create a welcoming and approachable environment
- Maintains a positive outlook and approach towards the workplace, customers, staff and suppliers and acts in a courteous manner
- Proven experience in a similar role, or a role with a transferable skill set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of market and fashion trends
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Cohesive, professional, and personable approaches in a variety of settings, with a variety of personalities
- Excellent communication skills including ability to accommodate customers needs and adapt to their behaviours quickly and effectively
- Fluent English speaking but additional languages are advantageous
WHY WORK WITH US?
Naked Wolfe is committed to encouraging your personal and professional development, create teams and build environments that inspire. Naked Wolfe aspires to provide a stimulating and fulfilling workplace, in which its you can learn a host of new skills, develop skills you already have and reach your full potential.
Location: New Bond St, London
Contract: Casual and Part-Time available