Assistant Store Manager APPLY NOW
Are you ready to be a part of the bigger picture?
Naked Wolfe is seeking an ambitious Assistant Store Manager who is eager to be a part of our newest venture in the heart of London’s most esteemed shopping precinct.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for supporting senior managers and stakeholders, assisting the sales team, and implementing engaging sales strategies.
JOB PURPOSE and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive sales in store, whilst building a strong client and customer portfolio
- Represent the brand and company by ensuring that all directions from senior management and stakeholders is implemented
- Be up to date and in the know with fashion trends, competitor profiles and activations, community events and industry news and inform team internally
- Maintain the highest standard of all processes and procedures including but not limited to, customer experience, personal presentation and communication
- Support the Store Manager by aligning with daily briefs, task delegation, objectives and outcomes
- Assist the Store Manager in promoting a supportive, welcoming and ambitious team spirit
- Provide the Store Manager with development plans to help support professional growth and training within the team and company
- Implement the sales strategy in cooperation with visual merchandising and retail operations teams
- Ensure chain of command is effective and clear communication between front and back of house
- Support the Store Manager by ensuring all staff are responsible and committed to maintaining company standards
- Proven experience in a similar role, or a role with a transferable skill set
- Be confident in holding your own and have the ability to support your decisions
- Have a vibrant approach customers and the workplace
- Comfortable working toward and achieving targets and KPI’s
- Motivates those around them and inspires growth
- Has a high level of interest in fashion and accessories (particularly footwear) with strong knowledge of market and trends
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and be able to filter and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills including ability to accommodate customers needs and adapt to their behaviours quickly and effectively
- Fluent English speaking but additional languages are advantageous
WHY WORK WITH US?
Naked Wolfe is committed to encouraging your personal and professional development, create teams and build environments that inspire. Naked Wolfe aspires to provide a stimulating and fulfilling workplace, in which its you can learn a host of new skills, develop skills you already have and reach your full potential.